I was working directly off of the ASL Sign Puddle. I'm glad to write it out long-hand and make the sign on ASL puddle more explicit.

Signed English would be: I picked up the pairs and put them into the bag.

I have no time markers, what I have is PSE.

Me pick pear into bag.

I just looked at the sign on the ASL sign puddle, and the sign shows "rub between" which means it stays on the hand, and does not brush off. The arrows show the direction of the rub, but the rub says that the hands remain in contact. A brush would move off.

This is a brush, it would move off in the direction of the arrow.

pear

This is a rub, the hand remains in contact and moves in the direction of the arrow (which means the right hand is grasping the left hand and moving to the right in the direction of the arrow but it does not move off the hand.

Charles Butler
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.