Hi Erika,

you are doing such a fantastic job trying to moderate the beginning of this interesting project!  ... and Cherie  “that is why its never a good idea to say so directly "you're wrong."

Smile ;-)

Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Januar 2013 15:58
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: A Pear Story

Hi Cherie,
Great, welcome! I don't want to insist on any sort of tight time frame for this project. I'm happy to keep it going on a rolling basis so that as many people who are interested can participate despite their other obligations. So please let feel free to join in when you're finished with the house (and good luck!).
Likewise, Charles feel free to join back in once you're settled in Brazil (and also good luck with that!).
Best,
Erika