I guess I should come out of the wood works for a short while to put in my two cents. :-)

Cherie Wren, I agree that we can't honestly say that someone is wrong in their writing without some investigation of whether it be regional variation, individual variation, or even writing style. I have seen a lot of sign variations partly because that is my field of study as well as it being my native language that I live, breath, read, write, sign, analyze, and teach everyday. I will be the first to admit, however, that even I haven't seen every variation out there because new ones pop up all the time. Having said that, let's have a continuation of discussing. :-)

Kelly Jo, I personally don't see anything with the arrows in the writing that Charles chose, which was written by Natasha. I am not sure if I understand what you are trying to say, though. You say that the arrows should be going to the left rather than the right? Would this writing be what you suggest?

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/glyphogram.php?size=1&ksw=M23x36S15711n6xn36S18508n23xn23S21300n7xn11S26a02n4x9

Or are you meaning this writing?

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/glyphogram.php?size=1&ksw=M23x43S15711n6xn42S18508n23xn29S21300n7xn17S27106n4x3

And, Cherie, you mentioned another way of signing it. Is this close to what you meant?

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/glyphogram.php?size=1&ksw=M17x40S15712n15x0S18536n17x15S21300n7xn21S26a00n10xn39

Now, if I were writing this sign myself, I would have chosen a different palm orientation for the non-dominate hand. In fact, that is the only difference that I would personally make to Natasha's writing in SignPuddle. (Ok, maybe I would change the placing of some of the symbols, but it is basically the same. GRIN)

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/glyphogram.php?size=1&ksw=M45x15S15711n28xn14S18518n45xn1S213004xn7S26a0631xn12

Maybe 2 has gone up because of inflation? ;-)

Adam