SignWriting List
January 22, 2013

Lasse and everyone -
Adam let me use his iPhone to view the Signbook.app and we really like it!

One request…is it possible to open the Signbook.app with the list of languages available to choose from first?….

Once you choose your language, then the app always opens to that language from now on? I realize this may be a lot of programming, but it would be helpful because right now it is opening to DGS I believe and then people don't realize immediately what they are looking at…

But it is a wonderful product and we are so happy to have it and I look forward to using it more myself someday - right now I don't have the equipment to enjoy it ;-)

Adam's sister used the Signbook.app - so it is being used!

And as you can see below, Andre and other teachers in Quebec would love to have LSQ on the Signbook.app:

Quebec Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=4&sgn=47

Val ;-)

---------