SignWritng List
January 27, 2013

Hello Dali!

This is such a beautiful document! THANK YOU ;-))

Of course I will post it.

Everyone can see that I am behind in posting various documents, and also doing other web work that I have promised you all..

I hope to get to web site design next week and I can post it then -

You are an amazing writer and teacher and hard worker, Dali!

Val -)

-------