Hi Dali balti,

can you add sp,e examples to explain what you are talkin about?

All the best

Stefan

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Dali balti
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013 01:11
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: White color - Key handshape is not practical

Hello dear friends and happy new year!!!

Everyone of us knows the "key handshape"!!! in the old manuals, when this key is written with white color I find it very practical to write the thumb and the index in an opposite direction to the black, it is very obvious as you can see it with your own eyes!!!! But, in the new book made by dear Valerie and brother Adam Frost, I noticed that whatever the color was, the fingers have always the same direction and orientation!!!! I am puzzled, and I have to correct my whole signpuddle!!!! I found myself obliged to "imagine" it black if I wanted to write it white!!!! please can you consider this case!!! it is not practical at all!!!! Sorry to tell you that, but it is very puzzling, and I think that many might sense the same trouble!!!!