On 2/21/13 1:21 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
> Even though my computer was running the older 1.6 version of
> SignPuddle, it was deemed enough to be an introductory version.  I
> don't think I would need to change that unless SignPuddle drastically
> changes.  Any plans for that Steve?

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the exposure.  Version 1.6 is good enough for an introduction
to version 2.0.

Work continues to embrace modern browsers and platforms.  I'll let you
know when I have an improved versions that works offline.

I'm encouraged that SignWriting is starting to appear everywhere. It's
starting to happen faster and faster.  Only a few technology barriers
still in the way.

Regards,
-Steve