February 22, 2013

Hello Stefan!
THANK YOU for this beautiful card. The little bird feels like it is talking to me and I love it!

As always, your cards are amazing, especially since you take the photos yourself with your special camera…You are quite a photographer, Stefan -

Thank you also for your Facebook message this morning - Great to communicate with you -

Have a great day -

Val ;-)

------