Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von André Thibeault
Gesendet: Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013 01:30
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: delegs editor default ASL SignPuddle

Hi Stefan, Val and everyone,

Stefan, thank you for giving me your instructions.

I followed them.  I still failed to save the document. But, I figured out why.  It seems to me that the Delegs's computer didn't recognize the apostrophe (').  For example, I clicked on the "save" button and typed  "La fille boit de l'eau".  I couldn't save it because of the apostrophe (').  I deleted it. Then, I typed "La fille boit de l eau".   And I managed to save it.   The Deaf teacher will try to print this document at school next Monday.

Best regards,

André