From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: Many
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 7:58 AM

Hi Charles,

yes I agree – the hands
look good now. On the other hand I am very surprised to read that you want the
reader to understand that your intention is a “double movement”.

I saw this spelling never
bevore to indicate a double movement. I would rather prefer to movement-arrows
for each hand. I was wondering and thought that you focus on rocket-speed
writing two dynamic symbols ..;-)

All best

Stefan