André

De : Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:20:57 +0100
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : delegs editor default ASL SignPuddle

Hi Valerie and friends,

just would like to share with all of you that our delegs software team developed the direct link to the delegs editor. Now followingthis link ASL – scribes can immediately start to write their documents using the entries of the ASL SignPuddle Dictionary.

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/?locale=en&signlocale=asl

 If you create a new entry you just have to wait for one more day and you will have access to the new entry in the delegs editor.

In the past is has been a little bit complicated to find the way to the correct dictionary. This new link to ASL  or any other SL that is already part of the delegs-dictionary colection makes it so easy tostart right away.

Especially to support deaf students at school to develop bilingual competence this is such a wonderful tool. Just start to type some words and look what happens...;-)

Feel free to ask any questions.

All Best

Stefan