De : SW-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 février 2013 6h00
Objet : SW-L Digest - 4 Feb 2013 to 6 Feb 2013 (#2013-43)

Topics of the day:

  1. Claudia's PhD Thesis
  2. sign writing analysis (2)

Date:    Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:51:56 +0100
From:    "Claudia S. Bianchini" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Claudia's PhD Thesis

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186

I know that someone has problems to download my phd thesis... if you want
it, send me a personal mail to [log in to unmask] and I send you an
invitation to my dropbox folder.
:-)
Claudia

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186

s to download my phd thesis... if you want it, send me a personal mail to <=
a href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</a> and I send you =
an invitation to my dropbox folder.<br>

--485b397dd3b527dfc304d50ea186--