February 16, 2013

Hello Anny from French-Switzerland!
It is a pleasure to hear from you again. It has been a long time. I am so happy to know that your group "SignEcriture Association" is still working on SignWriting projects in French Switzerland.

I really like this new game, Anny!

Please thank everyone at SignEcriture for developing this game…SignSpeed…for different languages.

Isn't this beautiful, everyone? I hope you will give Anny and all of us, feedback on this new game called SIGNSPEED:   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gjqqpcoadoipr94/2q5s0QTgEF