In reading that post, I noticed something called si5s, which I've never seen before.  I would like to study it more - but to do so I'd need to buy the book.   That makes me wonder... Is it just a commercial venture or a valid attempt to write ASL in a simplified manner?

Bill

This was sent from my Linux Kubuntu machine! http://www.kubuntu.org/