SignWriting List
February 21, 2013

Hello Bill and everyone -

Yes, the article below had an interesting diagram showing the sign for HOUSE written in several systems, including SignWriting, Stokoe, ASLphabet (never heard of this one), SignFont and Si5S surprisingly they did not mention HamNoSys!

Here is the diagram from that article:
http://allthingslinguistic.tumblr.com/post/43351572497/signwriting-in-asl

I think this is a fascinating diagram - eh? ;-))

regarding your questions about Si5S I do not know too much about it. Adam Frost can tell you more than I can. I have never heard of the middle one called ASLphabet - have you heard of that one, Bill?

Val ;-)