Oh goodness, I must have forgotten to post about that.  Thank you for the reminder, Val!  :-)

It went well.

Anything more?  ;-)

The set-up was exactly the same as the year before, which was exactly the same as the year before that and the result was almost exactly the same as the previous two years.  Do I repeat myself?  I sure do!

Even though my computer was running the older 1.6 version of SignPuddle, it was deemed enough to be an introductory version.  I don't think I would need to change that unless SignPuddle drastically changes.  Any plans for that Steve?  I didn't think so.  :-)

A couple people were interested enough to sit down and fiddle with SignPuddle for a few minutes.   That was encouraging.   Of course, people walked by and took brochures, looked at the banner.   So there was exposure.

I do know - from my discussions with ASL students who go to my group's coffee night -  that SignWriting is not completely unmentioned in ASL classes here any more.   One person even said she was familiar with the because she saw it at the expo.  :-)

Bill

This was sent from my Linux Kubuntu machine! http://www.kubuntu.org/