My finances won't let me make it out this year L, but hopefully I'll be able
to get out there if there's a symposium in 2014.

KJ

From: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claudia S. Bianchini
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SignWriting Symposium in La Jolla, California? June-July 2013?

This year I ll be in southern America in august (hollidays in Machupichu)
... So the best time for me will be in the first week of august, so I have
to do only one intercontinental flight. But if you "promise" ;) there will
be a symposium in 2014 I will not come this year and I'll come next one.

Il giorno 16/mar/2013 12:45, "Natasha Escalada-Westland" <[log in to unmask]>