From: Madson Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: SW Workshops in 2013, SW Symposium in 2014
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 5:01 AM

Hello Valerie, Charles and everyone,

Wow! This idea if fantastic!
Workshops and Symposium of SignWriting in San Diego! Fantastic!

For us it will be better in 2014, will be a pleasure to be there and meet all the friends of this list! It would be really great!

Charles, about the Symposium and Workshops in Brazil is also the idea interesting but you need to prepare in advance and have a place. Now the first half is not feasible.

Hugs,

Madson and Raquel Barreto