March 22, 2013
Hello SignWriting List!
Did you know that you can color individual symbols in SignMaker, in the SignBox, in SignPuddle?
1. Click on SignMaker.
2. In SignMaker, drag a symbol to the SignBox and click on it to be sure it is Selected.
3. Click on the little Command Button for Colorize or Color.
4. If you choose Colorize, then all the symbols switch automatically to an auto-coloring system.
5. If you click on the Color Button, a Color Palette appears and you can choose the color you want.
6. Then you can take a screen capture of the colored symbols and use that graphic in other programs.
The color does not save to the dictionary however, since the SignPuddle database needs to have basic text in black -