March 1st, 2013

Hello Stuart, Adam, and everyone!

Thank you, Stuart, for posting this survey….I hope many Deaf ASL signers will take the survey…I wish we hearing people were allowed to take it too ;-)

The ASL Wikipedia will someday grow and as it grows I think it will encourage the reading and writing of ASL and other sign languages.

We now have two more articles posted in the ASL Wikipedia. I will post information about that shortly …

Val ;-)

--------