Hoi,
What I wrote about localising Wikipedia in ASL.. http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/03/asl-most-challenging-language-at.html
Thanks,
     Gerard

On 22 March 2013 23:50, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been working behind the scenes for a while (along with everything else I do) to translate the menus and messages in Wikipedia into ASL. It has been a long process for many reasons, but one is that I don't really have a whole lot of people to bound off ideas on how to translate some of these things. One example it "rollback". This is a link that allows editors to change an edit back to the previous edit, thereby undoing the current edit. Anyone have any ideas who to translate rollback?

Adam