SignWriting List
March 24, 2013

This is wonderful blogpost, Gerard! THANK YOU ;-)

I am going to link to it on the front page of our SignWriting Site - I really appreciate it -

Val ;-)

--------

On Mar 23, 2013, at 2:19 AM, Gerard Meijssen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hoi,
What I wrote about localising Wikipedia in ASL.. http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2013/03/asl-most-challenging-language-at.html
Thanks,
     Gerard

On 22 March 2013 23:50, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have been working behind the scenes for a while (along with everything else I do) to translate the menus and messages in Wikipedia into ASL. It has been a long process for many reasons, but one is that I don't really have a whole lot of people to bound off ideas on how to translate some of these things. One example it "rollback". This is a link that allows editors to change an edit back to the previous edit, thereby undoing the current edit. Anyone have any ideas who to translate rollback?

Adam

--------

ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labs
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org

ASL articles are translations of articles in the English Wikipedia:

1. Charles-Michel de l'Epee
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Charles-Michel_de_l%27Epee

2. Laurent Clerc
http://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org/wiki/Laurent_Clerc