I am a West Coaster, and I must admit that people get East Coast city signs mixed up along with our own city signs. But this is how I personally sign the 4 commonly confused "B" cities, since I am very picky and have been known to correct people at times. ;-) It seems to match what you sign, Kim.

Boston, Massachusetts

Baltimore, Massachusetts

Berkeley, California

Burbank, California