From: MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: All Things Linguistic: SignWriting in ASL
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, March 4, 2013, 6:56 AM

I can't believe the claims being made about si5s on the website

http://www.si5s.org/  i think it is very unfair and untrue to say this:

"si5s is the first comprehensive writing system for ASL."
There are documents in SignWriting since the 1970s! and si5s was developed
in 2003.

I really need to locate and read Arnold's MA thesis from Galluadet univ.
can anyone help me get hold of this work? It's called "A Proposal For A
Written System of ASL"

thank you!
maria