March 9, 2013

Hello Erika and everyone!

I have now created a new SignPuddle file just for your entries in the Anthropology Book Project for SignWriting, which you discussed earlier this year.

Go to:

Anthropology Book Project on SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=150

The purpose of this file is for international literature written in SignWriting - the documents can be from any sign language, or even can be written in International signing - it is a mixed literature file for the purpose of writing the documents that Erika needs for her book -

Thank you Erika and everyone, for all you are doing -

And I still need to get this icon on the SignPuddle directory page…however right now it is at the bottom of each SignPuddle page …see attached…

Val ;-)

--------