Hi Val & all,
yesterday I started a pratical lesson of SW with my students at Poitiers University (in Central-Western France) during my course "writing systems for vocal and signed languages". I think that the SW lesson will take place for 6 or 8 hours.
For the moment, my students (more or less 50 hearing persons, 20-22 years old, studing to be interpreters, educators etc.) seems to be very interested. It's for me a way to expand the using of SW in france (after the LS-Script project in 2005-2007 SW "desapear" here in france) and also to try if the re-organisation of ISWA I've done for my PhD thesis make SW easyer to learn.
I'll keep you informed
Claudia

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD