Thank you so much for this post, you must have been very tired to make it, dear valery..... I also thank Adam for his hard work to make me understand better. I cannot forget Parkhursts either, their book is a big treasure for signwriting users, I am so thankful to them..... and the biggest thanks for dear Val, she is very encouraging and helpful lady, she made me love signwriting..... and thanks to signwriting list members who helped me get closer to signwriting through their remarks and valuable questions......

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

SignWriting List
April 7, 2013

Dear SW Listers, and Mohamed Ali Balti (Dali), from Tunisia...

You are working soooo hard, teaching and writing SignWriting in Tunisia...

I have posted your Arabic Translation of the Parkhurst's textbook "A Cross Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" on the following web pages:

SignWriting Lessons Books in Arabic
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/books/Arabic.html

SignWriting in Tunisia
http://www.SignWriting.org/tunisia

Thank you for your patience, Dali - and thank you for doing the Arabic translation of the Parkhurst's book - and thanks to Steve and Dianne Parkhurst for the beautiful book..

and thank you for your Tunisian Facebook Forum, Dali:

Forum Tunisien de SignWriting:
https://www.facebook.com/forumtunisiendesingwriting?ref=ts&fref=ts

your artwork is wonderful and I hope to post more of it -
.