Great flier! I'm trying to find a source of funding that would allow me to
attend (obviously, since I'm working on a book about SW it would be so
useful to meet lots of sign writers face to face all at once!). If I fail
in my search, I suppose I can take comfort in the fact that there's also a
plan for next summer...?

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology