Great flier! I'm trying to find a source of funding that would allow me to attend (obviously, since I'm working on a book about SW it would be so useful to meet lots of sign writers face to face all at once!). If I fail in my search, I suppose I can take comfort in the fact that there's also a plan for next summer...?