From: Natasha Escalada-Westland <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: AW: AW: Writing Non Manual Signals
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, April 12, 2013, 6:42 AM

Hi Everyone,

I (think) I attached a writing of the sign "finish" with vertical heads.  I like the
simplicity of showing the initial handshape with movement only.  What do you
think?

Also, is there a lesson page that describes or shows pictures of all the face and
mouth symbols available in the SignMaker on SignPuddle?  I'm not sure what some
of the symbols represent.  There is an older, online set of written lessons I have
found, but it doesn't include everything available in the SignMaker pallette.

Thanks!

Natasha Escalada-Westland