André

De : Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Répondre à : "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages" <[log in to unmask]>
Date : Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:53:26 -0700
À : <[log in to unmask]>
Objet : Re: How to install video (mettre des images/vidéobutton)?

SignWriting List
April 22, 2013

Hello Andre!
Thank you for this question. We cannot upload videos directly onto our SignPuddle server, because we do not have the server space…but…you CAN have videos in SignPuddle…you simply need to do it another way…

Here is how...

1. Please create a YouTube account, and upload your video to YouTube.
2. Then, once it is on YouTube, find the "Embed" code.
3. Copy the Embed Code
4. open your SignPuddle file, and click on the button "Write Words" under the sign (ecrire les mot)
5. paste the Embed Code into the area called "VideoMarkup"…

Then push the Update button and your video appears in your SignPuddle file -

Try it and write again to tell us how it goes -

Val ;-)

-------