The cat is white.  (CAT IT WHITE)

WHO IS THERE?  (WHO, head moves left and right to see who is coming

Do you love me?

He lives in America (HE LIVE THERE AMERICA; assuming the speaker is not in America, because if he was he would probably say "HERE in America")

Today the weather is sunny. (TODAY WEATHER WHAT(rh-q) SUNSHINE)

What is your name?  (YOU NAME WHAT)

My eyes are brown  (EYES MY(topic), BROWN)

Where is my dictionary? (DICTIONARY MY(topic) WHERE(wh-q)

You are young.  (YOURSELF YOUNG)

The kid is playing.  (KID HE (topic) PLAY+)

Sorry for the late response, been busy with remodeling new house, no computer access there...

cherie