April 30, 2013

On Apr 30, 2013, at 3:51 PM, Asmaa Shaban <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Dr Valerie , I will convert my project to Signwriting Notation instead of 3D Avatar . So , I need you to send me paper help me to do that.
Already dr Stephen send me signwriting code for Sudia Arabia befor.
Thanks Much.

-----------

Hello Asmaa -
Let's get back on the SignWriting List. If you are not doing Avatar work now, what is your new project? It cannot just be "SignWriting"..what are you trying to do? Write Egyptian Sign Language in SignWriting? Would you like to write an Egyptian Sign Language Dictionary using SignWriting? That will be wonderful!

Here is how to begin…

Go to:

SignPuddle for Egypt
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=84

There are around 100 signs already written there from Egyptians in the past...

and start writing new signs by clicking on the SignMaker button on the left…

What is the title and purpose of your new project?

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!