Hi,
    Yesterday and Day before yesterday signs we found difficult to
write. In Spanish"anteayer" and "ayer". Both are the same movementand
thesame as movementas the ASL sign "Yesterday".
These are two different writingwe are trying but we aren't really happy
witheither.

Anteayer

Ayer

I suggested to my Deaf friend Jorge the side view with the nose showing
but he didn't like it very much, he prefers the expressive view.

Any way to write it so that it is easily read in the expressive view?

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan