Hi Asmaa Shaban,
     I am Jonathan Duncan the author of SignWriter Studio.  I have code
that imports and exports to and from FSW and creates PNG of signs.  I
don't currently have any for FSW to SVG document in SignWriter Studio,
that's my next little project.  SignWriter Studio is written in VB.Net
which can converted be to C# or the DLL can also be decompiled to C#
with  a utility like ".Net Reflector" or "Jet Brains dotPeek".   I would
be happy to share some code to get you started once I a get a clearer
idea of what you need.

Tell me a bit more about the project you are working on. So far I
understand that you want to do it in C#, and if I remember correctly is
this a web application so I would be assuming ASP.Net. Or is it a
desktop application?  You want to type in Arabic Text and get Arabic
sign language.  Much like the what Signpuddle can do here.

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/translate.php?ui=1&sgn=84
type in ???? ???? ?????

and get the signs that correspond to the words?  Is this what you want
to program?
By the way I don't know what those words are I just copied and pasted
them from the dictionary as an example.

Also what programming languages are you familiar with?  How long have
you been programming, what type of programs have you written in the past?

If you understand CoffeeScript or Javascript the SignWriterLayoutEngline
could give you another example of how to parse an FSW string and how to
position the SVG symbols.
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download/SignWriterLayoutEngine.zip

The only logic that won't work for you there might be the IndexedDB
which you could swap out for the SQLite versions of the Refactored font.
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download/iswa%20-%20Refactored.zip

Jonathan

On 5/6/2013 6:41 PM, Asmaa Shaban wrote:
> That is fine  Dr Stephen , But i do not know more about PHP . So,
> there is no another  way ??
> or another programming language as C# for example  ??
> If it is not available can i use PNG ?

Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171
Tel USA: (347)875-8442
Skype: yojoduncan