Hi Asmaa Shaban,

    This is a rough outline as to how you might go about doing this.

For each word in typed into your program, read through the Egyptian XML file from the SignPuddle and find a matching entry.
For each matching entry get the FSW from the entry, parse it and create the objects that represent that sign. In the code I will send you SPMLConverter.ImportSPML does this.

Pass the objects to your renderer which will read the need symbols from the database and compose them into a sign. DrawSWDrawing is the function that does this

I will send you some code privately which can do some of these steps but you will have to adapt it to your program. It is licensed under the MIT Open Source license

If you need to convert from VB.Net to C# you can use http://sourceforge.net/projects/sharpdevelop/?source=dlp it get most things but you may have to fix some bits by hand.

Feel free to ask any questions,  I will be away for a few days but will get back to as soon as I can.

Jonathan