That is absolutely FANTASTIC !!!

Tini.

On 2013-05-18, at 11:29 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
May 18, 2013

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for sharing with us. Your animations in SignWriting are wonderful!

Here are some more of Stefan's wonderful animations:

Animations in SignWriting

<hi_animated.gif>

On May 17, 2013, at 12:07 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi SW-friends on the sw-list,

working through old files I found this animated gif...

Hope you like it. The guy is so motivated ... he will never stop to practice!  I know what kind of feelings are going along with this... smile.
L.I.F.E.
 long time ago I spent much time on creating teaching material for my SignWriting- lessons.
Today we simply start to read... some time later to use the dictionary in order to create documents.

All best

Stefan
<clown_pinzettengriff.gif>