Beautiful!

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:14 PM, beta beta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
wowwwwwwwwwwww...... really beautiful. I loved it!!!

2013/5/18 Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
SignWriting List
May 18, 2013

Dear SW List -
Although this is a little off topic, I want to share this truly wonderful photo that Stefan took of a rare bird - the black woodpecker...Isn't this a great photo?!

Your SignWriting animations and photos are a blessing, Stefan -

As is everyone's work - I am trying to catch up with all the great emails - smile -

Val ;-)

------