May 29, 2013

Dear SW List Members -
If you experience slow reaction, or even an occasional message saying that our SignPuddle or SignWriting sites are down, that is only because our server needs to be upgraded with more RAM…

SignWriting and SignPuddle and soon SignWriter Studio are becoming more popular. There are more visitors using SignWriting and visiting our sites, and also there are more spammers too…so we need more RAM to give our servers the boost to handle these increased server loads…

In the next few weeks we will be upgrading the server - so you will have to be patient with any slow activity on our servers until then - but in time it will be snappy and fast again -

DeafVision is doing an excellent job in taking care of us and I thank them!

You can go ahead and work as always and your work will not be interrupted at all…I will also keep you informed when the upgrade is in progress - probably in about a week or so from now -

Thank you to all of you for your increased activity using SignWriting!

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages

SignPuddle Online
Write SignWriting in the Clouds!