This is a hard one to write. We have the exact same in ASL, and there is still no truly agreed spelling of those signs. This is probably how I would write them. I can't say I am entirely happy with my own writing, but it seems that it is readable. I use the diagonal up arrow because it seems to work better in reading the sign, and the direction of the movement is in between an upward movement and a backward movement.

Adam