Many people assume that the line on the rotation symbol is the arm. It isn't. Not exactly. Think of it more of an Axis of Rotation. Usually your arm does fall on this axis, but not always because you could produce this sign with your arm in different angles. That is why it is best not to write the rotation as if it is the arm, but just like any other movement arrow. Here is my rewriting of the same sign. Notice that I also removed the touch contact. I have started doing this when the symbols already show the contact because it makes it so there is less to read.

Adam