I have to agree with Cherie's question of the palm facing in toward the body. Also, are the fingers down meaning that the hands are rotated that way, or is it that the hands are rotated so the fingers are up? I would suspect that the sign is like the first one that Cherie sent. Is that what you mean?

Adam

On May 29, 2013, at 12:31 PM, Cherie Wren wrote:

palm faces in toward body?  Its very similar for an ASL sign for McDonalds, but ours is palm out.

Or this one

One restaurant, so many signs...

cherie

From: Jonathan Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: Mc Donald's

Resending in case you couldn't see the graphics the first time.

This is how we wrote the sign for Mc Donald's.  We couldn't find the arrows we needed to show the shape of the movement so we put them end to end.  Is this OK? Is there a better way?

--
email: [log in to unmask]
Cel Honduras: (504)3141-1171

SignWriter Studio