Nope. http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4 not working.

Its OK.  Im not on a deadline. Im just super excited about this!  Iv always thought sign language needed a written form and it dose!

I do alot with the sign language and deaf community and im shocked that almost none of them have ever seen this!  Im anxious to see their reaction!

I wanted to write out a lecture im giving next monday with it but its to short of notice so I just glossed it out in english for the time being.

Im very excited about this though!