 From: Dali Balti <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2013 6:21 PM
Subject: Signwriting final exam in Tunisia

Hello dear all!
Today my students in Ibn Charaf Institute had passed their final exam in Signwriting. I am correcting the exams right now, and wanted to share it with you all!

I atteched the exam which you can have a look on!
Page 1&2; it is a text about Tunisian revolution, and they had to translate it into Arabic or French.

Page 3; Translation of 5 sentences written in Tunisian Sign Language.

Page 4; Translation from French into Tunisian Sign Language using Signwriting.

Page 5&6; Writing into Signwriting the signs drawn beside.

Wish you like it!