  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013 16:17
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: How do I write a tremble - Valerie help

SignWriting List

May 7, 2013

Hello Charles and Cherie…

First, you need the symbol-combination that means PRESS. That is a
combination of the Tension Symbol with the Touch Contact Star. Whenever
those two symbols are written together it means PRESS, and when one reads
the sign, one knows that the pressure is going to remain, and any movement
is coming from the stationary arm…here is the way I would write the sign for
MEDICINE in ASL, for example, which has the middle finger pressing on the
other hand, while the small arrows are "small finger arrows". The movement
is really from the pressing finger…staying stationary but jiggling from side
to side…

You could apply that kind of writing to your sign, Charles…I would I believe
if I have understood the sign correctly…

So the combination of contact, tension and tiny finger arrows creates the
"shaking" feeling that can be applied to earthquake and other signs too...