SignWriting List
May 14, 2013

I think your attempt looks great, Adam -

It can be constructed nicely thank goodness -

Val ;-)

-----

On May 14, 2013, at 8:01 AM, Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I, personally would see 1, 2, and 3 as loops because the movement is in a "line" or all on one plane, the wall or the floor for example. Spirals have a circular movement that travels rather than staying stationary. That would be like #4. The current ISWA does not have this same movement forward, so it has to be constructed. Here is my attempt.

Would this work for you Honza?

Adam