May 16, 2013

Hello Steve!
Congratulations on this new development… It is hard to imagine Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in SignWriting - wow!

For all those who do web sites that use SignWriting, this could enhance your web sites - it means that you can have headers and paragraphs of SignWriting text in different sizes and styles - cascading automatically in your html designs - it is a new era!

Thank you for sharing this new development with us -

> http://swis.wmflabs.org

Val ;-)