Great! :) In my "neck of the woods", there aren't many SW users so I wanted to check if I might meet others at TISLR. :)

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm afraid not :(

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
May 15, 2013

Hi Stuart and Adam -
This is great. I hope you can get together at the TISLR…

Any other List members attending the TISLR in London this July?

Val ;-)

-----

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway