May 18, 2013

Hello Stefan!
Thank you for sharing with us. Your animations in SignWriting are wonderful!

Here are some more of Stefan's wonderful animations:

Animations in SignWriting
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/index.html

http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/sgn-DE/

http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/mime/