I have the same problem!!!
here is the error that comes up from my side:

Warning: main() [function.main]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp20/database.php on line 33

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp20/database.php on line 33

maria